9/8/14

This week was fantastic! Maggie got baptized yesterday and it was amazing!!  But everything is going really well here. I am most likely going to finish my mission here :) Which I am really excited about.

 Can you believe that I have less than 3 months left??? I cant!

So today we decided that we would all go to a soccer field and play soccer and ultimate Frisbee. Well, it was all going great until one of the Elders kick the soccer ball into my face, specifically my eye. I am pretty sure that I am going to have a black eye. It hurts pretty bad... I think I might be able to use it to get some investigators. :) Oh boy. what a day. I think I will go home tonight and ice it, see if I can get the swelling to go down. Oh well. I had fun, minus the part of a ball connecting to my face. :/ Elders...