New email and pictures 9/16

Sister Lee and I have moved in with the senior couple because the family that we were living with has a foreign exchange student living with them and we can’t live in the same house as a male of that age. So our new address is 215 Dartmouth Woods Dr. Dartmouth 02747. I love living here. We are getting spoiled sooo much. It is like living with grandparents. They are super sweet and funny. They cook for us and take us places so we don't take up miles on our car. I love it here. They are unfortunately leaving at the end of the month. :.(

Yeah the game was way fun. YES, we have four investigators! One of which got baptized yesterday! My first baptism!!!! I was sooo excited. Sister Lee and I couldn't go because I have been really sick for the past 3 weeks. I finally got an antibiotic and I threw it up yesterday morning so we didn't go to church. I was soooo sad not to be able to see her get baptized. We have been teaching a lot. I have no time anymore. I am pretty sure that I had way more time to do things like write letters and such in my last area, and here when we get home, all I want to do is go to bed. Yeah it is starting to get a bit chilly. It seems like it has been raining every night, which I am sure doesn't help at all. The members say that this winter is supposed to be a really bad one. I am sooo not looking forward to it.


I am, as the natives of this area say, all set. Thank you though. Because we have been living with the Simpsons, this month has been easy money wise. We finally have our own washer and dryer so I won’t need to pay 2 dollars for every load of wash and 2 dollars for every load of dryer. I am super excited. They also buy food, so we don't really need to buy that either. They take us out to lunch too!!!!! They took us to this place called Davies Locker the other day. Oh my gosh!  It is right on the water, and it is the best seafood I have ever had in my life!!! I got fish and chips and I was in heaven.