E-mail 9/23/13

It has been a fantastic morning! Grandpa made me pancakes and hot chocolate, he makes this a lot. It is the breakfast of champions. I am sooo spoiled. I don't know what I am going to do when they leave. :( This is our last week with them. So sad.  But at least we got to spend the time we had with them. I think we are going to the zoo today. I cant wait to see the two elephants they have. :D For District Meeting Lunch we went and sat in the park and watched them. I think it was the best lunch I have ever had. :) 

This was the first week that I could see my breath on the walk to the gym. EEEKKKK!!!!! It is already winter here!! I am not sure what I am supposed to so in the actual winter time. Blah. We are going to go to Savers to see if we can find some gloves. I have never been so grateful for thrift stores in my life!!!!! Will you put some money into my account? The leaves are starting to change color!!!!! They are sooo pretty! I saw this tree the other day that was cherry red. It was the coolest thing ever. I am enjoying parts of fall. I like the leaves and stuff. But I am not liking the cold. It rains here all the time too!! It was super rainy yesterday.
The Investigators are doing well. They are progressing. We have one that wont answer her phone or her door...
I got asked the other day, in target of all places, if I was Nun. Yeah it was pretty funny. I also got the door closed in my face for the first time this week. It has been interesting...
So I know that it is ridiculous but I have been dying to get a Russian hat. You know the kinds with the fur around the edges. the sister I told you about has one, and I want one sooooo bad. But in all reality, anything that keeps my ears from falling off will do nicely. Any color of skirt. I will just be happy that I have another skirt!! Mom, I have learned a very valuable lesson. You don't take anything for granted on  your mission. everything is important, and it matters. Every little thing counts. You stop worrying about little things like color and stuff and are just grateful that you have more than 3 outfits to wear. :)